The company required the following services:
- Data Processing, coding verbatim comments
- Generating tables with Significance testing
- Data Analysis
- Charting of the report in their format
Issues with Internal Data Processing team:
- All questionnaires carried out in pen and paper at CLT's which needs to be manually entered into MS Excel and then converted into SPSS for charting and analysis.
- The company is also exploring the possibility of migrating the data collection from manual to tablet pc and considering SPSS dimension suite to do this. However, this product is very expensive.
Market Equations offers Predictive Analytics and Modeling solutions to organizations worldwide to assist them with their decision support requirements. Talk to Our Expert
Decision at Company level:
- Is outsourcing more cost effective than conducting the work internally?
- Whether it is more feasible to explore the possibility of moving forward with a Indian Partner or not?
Initial Discussions - Clarifications
- Does the partner have the capability of performing the tasks outlined?
- Can the outsourcing partner do data analysis such as regression, correlations, PCA, sig testing such as Chi squared, anovas, T-Tests and Z-Tests?
- Does the capability also include Conjoint and TURF analysis?
- What are the costs for table production (with all sig tests), charting and coding verbatim comments?
Test Project to establish proof of concept:
ME proposed to move forward with a test project to establish proof of concept to help the company evaluate capability. An old data set was compiled and sent to ME as a test project and client used the results to evaluate the quality of work.
Successful test project:
ME submitted the output in MS Excel worksheet and charted the output based on the supplied plot-templates. The output generated contained the relevant tables, sig tests and complex conjoint and TURF analysis. The works on Ideals and Penalty analysis was the most challenging as they engage very high quality statistical machineries. It resulted in 95% accuracy when compared to their existing output.The point of contact also thanked our senior statistician for the learning that he had gained with the test output especially with the Analysis.
ME maintain a fantastic relationship with the company and representatives are always eager to provide their references whenever required.
Explore how the Market Equations Consultative Approach to decision making works wonders. Talk to Our Expert