The views and opinions expressed in certain pages of this website are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the views of Market Equations as a company. Market Equations has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. Please contact us to report any copyright issues at email@example.com
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and "look and feel," are the property of Market Equations and are protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
- This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Market Equations, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- The material on this web site is provided 'as is' and is without warranty of any kind. Market Equations disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web site and the material on this web site. Market Equations also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this web site is accurate, complete or current.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall market equations. Be liable for any damages of any kind or character, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if market equations. Has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with this web site or the contents of this web site.
- Market Equations. does not regularly review materials on Web Sites linked to this Web Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web Sites.
- Market Equations. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
- Market Equations" is a registered service mark of Market Equations.