DATA ANALYTICS & MODELING
CASE STUDIES | Analytics & Modeling
- Application Fraud Analytics
- Bad Debt Scorecards
- Collection & Recovery Analytics
- Credit Scoring & Risk Analytics
- Risk Modeling
- Sensitivity/What-if Analysis
- Portfolio Valuation Analysis
- Pre-Payment/Foreclosure Analysis
- Risk based Pricing Analysis
- Stress testing Analysis
Our Marketing Analytics practice aligns business goals with lasting profits helping organizations take preemptive action to maximize returns from their marketing spend. Read More!
Our Risk Analytics services helps organizations leverage data analytics to develop behavioral and application scorecards, segmentation and risk profiling, fraud and loss detection and forecasting and recovery and collection strategies. Read More!
Supply Chain Analytics:
Our Supply Chin Analytics services helps organizations build smart strategies across their supply chain network to include Demand Forecasting& Inventory Analytics, Customer service Optimization strategies, Sourcing Analytics and Network Optimization Analytics. Read More!
Learn more about our Industry specific Analytics solutions! Click here
Retail & FMCG Analytics & Modeling | Banking & Financial Analytics & Modeling | Insurance Analytics & Modeling | Telecom Analytics & Modeling | Healthcare & Pharma Analytics & Modeling | Travel and Hospitality Analytics and Modeling
You can trust our Statisticians to make your data do the talking.
Our Statisticians can help you with the following (partial list):
- Data Summarization - Cross Tabs, Correlation etc
- Data Visualization - Bar Plots, Bubble Plots, Control Charts, Histograms, Pareto Charts, Pie Charts, Q-Q Plots etc
- Comparing Samples - Binomial Tests, Fishers Tests, Chi-square Tests etc
- Regression Analysis- Linear, Ordinal, Log-Linear models, and Non-Linear Regression etc
- ANOVA - Mixed Models, Multiple Comparisons, Random Effects etc
- Nonparametric Tests - Signed Rank Tests, Chi-Square GOF, Non-Parametric Anova etc
- Multivariate Analysis - Discriminant Analysis, Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis etc
- QC Charts and Analysis - Simple Control Charts, Process and Quality Control Analysis, Pareto Chart Analysis, Six Sigma DMAIC Tools etc
- Survival Techniques - Parametric Survival Models, Cox Regression etc
- Time series - Auto Correlation, Seasonal Variation Analysis, Lag and Spectrum Plots, ARIMA etc
- Data and Text Mining - Visualizations, CRISP-DM, Text and Web Mining
- Missing Value Analysis- MCAR, MAR, Multiple Imputation
- Bootstrapping - Bootstrap Methods, Jack Knifing, Custom Simulations
Statistical Data Analytics is an inevitable part of the decision making process today. Organizations have realized and experience the power of data driving decisions and how the application of extensive analytics has changed the face of most organizations worldwide.
With decades of experience serving clients globally in diverse industries our knowledge teams walk the talk. Market Equations is driven by a team of highly intellectual Researchers, Business Analysts and Statisticians combining the best minds in the industry with decades of strong business experience and domain expertise.
The Market Equations knowledge team comprises of PhD's, Statisticians, Business and Financial Analysts, Management and Science Graduates and Technology professionals to provide organizations a comprehensive and tested solution that work all the time.
Contact Us for your Statistical Data Analytics needs and maintain your competitive advantage.