What is SAS? - SAS software is the most widely used and recommended statistical software for specialist and enterprise wide analytical needs. It provides a comprehensive set of statistical tools from analysis of variance to predictive modelling to visualization techniques that meets the data Analysis needs of every organization.
DATA ANALYTICS & MODELING
CASE STUDIES | Analytics & Modeling
A Partial list of Analysis SAS Supports:
- Analysis of variance
- Multivariate Analysis
- Survival Techniques
- Cluster Analysis
- Non Parametric Analysis
- Survey Data Analysis
- Missing Values Analysis
The SAS Engagement Process
Typically, the client provides us access to the SAS software by either letting us access their system remotely using VPN or uploading the SAS application (by extended their existing license to global licensing) to our FTP. We download the application and set up the application on our system. It is quite easy to set up and this is done by clicking on the setup.exe file. It is a self explanatory procedure for those who are used to setting up the SAS Application.
The above is the most cost effective way to initiate a typical Data Analytics requirement as the cost of licensing is not passed to the client.
The SAS Team Composition
A Statistical Modelling requirement uses the following break down of resource and skills sets:
- An SME/Process Champion (PHD in Statistics with relevant industry experience)
- Statistician (MS in Statistics)
- Stat Programmers Engineers/Science Graduates with relevant SAS statistical experience
- Support staff
The following pricing options are recommended:
- Full time employee – The Company commits to a fixed remuneration for the team dedicated for the requirement. This team would work as an extension of your team and will be partly managed remotely by your designated Manager
- Time and Material – Mostly used by Outsourcing providers this option confirms on project deliverable during the start of the project and the cost and timeline associated with it. An advance amount is charged before production starts. This is a fixed cost for the period of engagement
Please visit www.SAS.com for a detailed analysis.
Get Started : Business Analytics Outsourcing
Market Equations provides Business Analytics outsourcing services helping organizations reduce their current spends while helping them increase profitability by at least 100 percent!
Analytics Outsourcing : Proven Analytics Outsourcing Tips
Today, outsourcing the analytics function has made it affordable and accessible for SME's to now use advanced analytics and predictive models to compete in a fair and rapidly changing business environment.
Market Equations - Research | Analytics | Outsourcing
- Bangalore, Delhi