Market Equations offers Company and Prospect Profiling Services to organizations globally to help them understand their target customers or prospects. Market Equations Company Profiles are a great way to understand a company or competitor right from their birth to their current levels of maturity. This can be highly useful information if it is directed to capturing and tracking competitor movements.
These reports are valuable data for Sales Professionals who are targeting these companies for their products and services. Information on an expansion strategy may necessarily signal investment plans that can be used by Inside Sales agents to help them understand the company they are pitching to which contributes to a closed deal.
- Plan - The most important part of Research is planning. There is an objective and an end result which needs to be linked at each step to achieve the desired results.
- Timetable - With millions of available sources to choose from a researcher may get bombarded with a lot of information that may not be required. The plan needs to be finalized with the required timetable with milestones.
- Record and Validate - Every bit of information collected needs to be recorded, evaluated and validated. This is the most important step ensuring credibility of the data collected and ensures the research is on track.
- Integrate - All the information needs to be arranged and integrated to logically link topics together to ensure the research objective is met as per the plan document.
- Present - The data needs to be presented in a format that is visually appealing to the end reader. Fonts, Content placement, Reading styles, Colors etc need special attention and confirmation before submission.
Our Solutions backed by our tested approach to transform Business Objectives to decisions have helped many organizations stay ahead. Write to us and find out more.
- The Right Search Strategy - words, sentences, arrangements, rearrangements, Boolean logic etc.
- The Choice of Search Engines - Google may provide more relevant sources than Yahoo or vice versa.
- Play with a Different Search Logic - Continuously explore and try new search logic to reach the required result.
- Paid Databases - Databases have a huge success ratio compared to freely available online sources. The accesses to databases such as Factiva, Hoovers, One source etc are highly recommended by expert desk researchers. Although subscriptions may add another cost element it is considered to be highly reliable and time saving compared to free sources.
- Monitor Progress - Continuously monitor search strategies and links to results and combine successes to achieve desired results.
Useful Sources of Information:
Company Websites | Government Sources | Trade Associations | Academic Institutions | News Stands/Press | Specialized websites - Expert Opinions | Online libraries/directories/encyclopedias | Databases | Blogs by topic/User Groups
The Market Equations Industry Analysis and Reporting Solutions can back your expansion and growth strategies. Find out how - Write to us