Market Equations offers high quality Clinical Research Data Management and Biostatistics solutions helping organizations reduce time-to-market, with substantial reductions in annual R&D spends.
The Market Equations Clinical Research, Data Management and Biostatistics Outsourcing services in pre-clinical, Phase I-IV clinical trials, bioequivalence and Mega Trials and Health Economic Studies is committed to ensuring we transform raw data into actionable insights with a focus on shortening the submission process, reduce time to market and substantially reduce your R&D spends.
From Protocol Support including Design Support, Study Administration Support and Statistical Summary Writing to Analysis and Reporting support (ICH-GCP compliant) to Medical Writing and Research Support, the Market Equations Biostatisticians based out of India, support all phases of Clinical Trials ensuring your regulatory submissions are scientifically accurate and fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
Protocol Support Services
- Research Design Support
- Study Administration Support
- Writing statistical section of the study protocol
Analysis and Reporting
- Data Displays - Summary Tables and Graphs
- Summarizing statistical methodologies and results
- Planning Data-base designs, validation and views on SAS
- SAS Programming for Analysis
- Data Entry, Data Cleaning and Data Coding
- Perform Interim Analysis - Testing and Safety Reviews
- Query Generation and Tracking
- Preparing Templates of CSR's
- Parametric and Non Parametric Statistics and Modeling
- Statistical Reporting
- Generating Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and Safety(ISE & ISS)
Phase II-III-IV Clinical Trials
- Proof-of-Concept Studies
- Dose Ranging Studies
- Pivotal Studies
- Bioequivalence Studies
- Bridging Studies
- Post Marketing Studies
Phase-I Clinical Trials
- Safety & Tolerability Studies
- PK/PD Studies
Mega-trials & Health-Economic Studies
- Planning overall Drug Development Program
- Planning sessions with customers
- Holding dissemination meetings with customers to clarify preliminary analyses reports
- Regulatory Submission Support
- Prepare for discussions with regulatory agencies
- Respond to regulatory queries
- Input on Marketing Analysis
- Assessment & Validation of Endpoints
Outsourcing Clinical Research Data Management & Biostatistics services to India is complemented by the perfect blend of intellect, domain expertise, technology and work ethics available in abundance in India. With a highly competitive low cost - high quality service mix, Market Equations India offers high value, ethical and scalable Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics Outsourcing Solutions in pre-clinical, Phase I-IV clinical trials, bioequivalence and Mega Trials & Health Economic Studies helping pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and R&D organizations fulfill their research and regulatory needs.
- CASE STUDY
Market Equations helped with a Clinical Trial analysis request, creating analysis datasets, data listings and tables for presentation for reporting of clinical data for Exploratory Development studies, phase II and III studies, creating and validating safety and efficacy reports.Read More
- CASE STUDY
Market Equations helped a large insurance company in the United States develop an analytics based scoring engine that identified fraud and suspicious claims thereby, helping them take corrective action in real time.Read More
- CASE STUDY
Market Equations helps a large Insurance provider in the US with their medical claims and customer demographic data to provide real time insights helping them develop a preventive claims management strategy.Read More
Get Started : Business Analytics Outsourcing
Market Equations provides Business Analytics outsourcing services helping organizations reduce their current spends while helping them increase profitability by at least 100 percent!
Analytics Outsourcing : Proven Analytics Outsourcing Tips
Today, outsourcing the analytics function has made it affordable and accessible for SME's to now use advanced analytics and predictive models to compete in a fair and rapidly changing business environment.