In many organizations a Process commitment simply relates to a measure of quality but at ME it goes beyond; to being a disciplined approach to achieve cost savings and higher productivity for our customers.
Key Challenges faced by companies exploring analytics outsourcing to a firm in India:
- Huge volume of data from multiple sources - both structured and unstructured
- Transformation from reaction to prediction requires a completely new set of skills
- Technology enabled faster, smarter and actionable 'right time' analytics insights
- Quantifying the value (ROI) of using analytics and BI tools - before VS after
- Most importantly - How to get started
Getting started can't get simpler! Discuss your business, processes and current decision making ecosystem and we will help you leverage Business Analytics and Intelligence to make your decision making faster, smarter and result oriented. Contact Us
- Tell us about your Business
- Define the problem
- Current Data Available
- Current Approach and Processes
- Current Reports generated VS Business Usage
- Organizational dynamics - Executive Users of insights
- Key Insights needed for Business transformation
Flexible Engagement & Pricing Models
Hourly : The hourly rate engagement model provides flexibility to clients who have very urgent data analysis and reporting needs that require just a few hours of effort. It is very common in cases where the client may require data to be analyzed and summarized quickly for urgent decision making usually with a TAT of less than 48 hours.
Project : The project based engagement model is the most commonly used model. In this case project requirements are analyzed and a total project fee is arrived at after careful evaluation. The project may involve an offshore resource or team engagement for a week or even months. This model is preferred for one off projects when there is no recurring analysis need or model updating required.
Monthly : The monthly engagement model provides clients an option to recruit an offshore resource or team either for a short duration of 3-6 months or on a yearly contract commitment. In this case, the resource or team works as an extension of the clients onsite team. This model is preferred in cases where the client is looking at growing their team rapidly with a limited budget.
*** A resource can be recruited for half a month or specific weeks in a month when there are fluctuations in work volume.