The company is a Market Research company offering Research and Consulting services in more than 20 countries.
The company required the following services:
- Data Analytics - Tracking Studies, Segmentation Studies, Conjoint Analysis & Service Audits
- Reporting (PPT)
- Fast turnaround is a must - 5 working days
- Data Confidentiality
Issues with Internal team:
- A substantial portion of their reports are compiled in English and there are very few who are proficient with the language
Market Equations offers Predictive Analytics and Modeling solutions to organizations worldwide to assist them with their decision support requirements.
Decision at Company level:
- Is outsourcing more cost effective than conducting the work internally?
- Whether it is more feasible to explore the possibility of moving forward with a Indian Partner or not?
- Does the Indian partner have the required skills to perform complex analysis as and when required and will they be in a position to meet our strict Timelines?
Initial Discussions - Clarifications
- Does the partner have the capability to perform the tasks outlined?
- Can the outsourcing partner do data analysis such as regression, correlations, PCA, sig testing such as Chi squared, anovas, T-Tests and Z-Tests?
- Does their capability also include Conjoint and TURF analysis?
- What are the costs for table production (with all sig tests), charting and coding verbatim comments?
ME proposed to move forward with a test project to establish proof of concept to help the company evaluate capability.
A previously tested clean set of statistical tables were sent across to report salient points and report significant findings that will help their clients sell their products.